Need help to figure out How To Delete Instagram Account? Here I am to help you out in some simple steps.
It seems you are having trouble due to social media and seeking a break for some time. You can delete your Instagram account with few simple steps.
Delete Instagram Account Permanently :
- By following the steps below, Instagram will delete all your posts, videos, followers, likes, etc. To delete your Instagram account permanently follow :
- Log in to your Instagram account: as the Instagram app does not allow to delete accounts from there, you will need to open your web browser from the android device or from the Desktop.
2. Go to the Delete Page: once you have logged in using the username & password, just go to Delete Instagram Account page. Now here you can select a reason to delete the account.
3. Enter Password & delete: After selecting any reason, you can enter your password. Click on the delete button and you are done.
so by simple steps, you can delete your account permanently. If you don’t want to delete your account for a lifetime, you can also deactivate your account for a temporary period.
Read Also: How to delete Facebook Account Permanently
Deactivate Instagram Account:
so you’re trying to deactivate your account for some period. Don’t worry you can do so by following the steps below.
- Log In To Instagram Account: You can do nothing without logging in to your account. Once you’ve logged in to your Instagram account, follow the next step.
2. Click On ‘Edit Profile’: Now click on the ‘Edit Profile’ button and then click on the ‘Temporarily Disable My Account’. Then it will ask you to enter your password.
3. Enter your Password: After that, just enter your password and click on the ‘Temporarily Disable My Account’ button.
Now you have successfully disabled your Instagram account for a temporary period of time. Don’t worry, for now, You can again reactivate your account if you’ve disabled your account.
Read Also: How to fix windows 10 start menu
Reactivate Instagram Account:
If you have deleted your Instagram account, you cannot recover your account. You can only reactivate your account if you have disabled it.
Simply follow the steps to activate your Instagram account again.
I think you don’t need to read this because this is the simplest step to perform. Just go to Instagram.com and Log In to your disabled account using your username and password. You will be able to use your account.
Need some help? You can request a post for you. Jus fill this Form and we are ready to upload a post for you.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get daily amazing notifications.