In the era of social media everyone wants to create social media accounts and use them on daily basis for the purpose of fun, business, and many other reasons. Here we are telling you that How To Delete Facebook Account Permanently with few steps.
On the other hands, many people have stopped their social media use and may are trying to get rid of this addiction.
So, if you want to know How To Delete Facebook Account Permanently, then read the full article to understand easily with just few steps.
You can also Deactivate Your Facebook Account but that does not stop or delete your Facebook Account Permanently.
Read Also : How To Solve a 3×3 Rubik’s Cube in 7 easy steps
How To Delete Facebook Account Permanently :
- Click on the Little Down Arrow at the top right of Facebook.
- Go to Settings and then click on Your Facebook Information in the left column.
- Click on Deactivation and Deletion.
- Now Choose Delete Account and then Continue to Account Deletion.
- Now Enter your password and click Continue and then click Delete Account.
- What is difference between Delete & Deactivate ?
Deactivating a Facebook Account means to deactivate your account for a temporary period of time whereas Deleting a Facebook account leads to permanent deletion of account.
2. How to Cancel Permanent Account Deletion?
You can cancel your permanent deletion of account within 30 days after doing all the steps to delete account. You will need to go to facebook and login to that account and click on Cancel Deletion.
3. What after deleting an account from Facebook?
After 30 days, what will happen? Your account will be fully deleted along with all your posts, pages, shares, and all information regarding your Facebook account. It will remove everything uploaded from your Faccebook account such as Photos, Videos, etc.
Thanks for reading this article, If you want more stuff regarding such topics, you can Subscribe to our newsletter.